Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Pizza Bar

Power and Light has a new restaurant/bar called the Pizza Bar. I've always been impressed by the late night restaurants that cater to individuals who are out on the town living it up. This weekend was my 25th birthday so Shelia and I headed to P&L to celebrate.
After a few hours of celebrating we had one stop before the hotel....the Pizza bar. The pizza is pretty good, but the best part is the promptness of the time you get your pizza. They offer cheese or pepperoni pizza at like $3.50 a slice. You can also buy a whole pizza, but we didn't need that much.
It's well worth it....as the pieces are HUGE and they serve your pizza on these wonderful china plates! I thought I would let you know our little secret about the last pit stop you need to take before leaving Power and Light!
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Robin!! Who knew that a slice of pizza could put such a smile on my face!! LOL!! Fun night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.


    Pizza Bar

    ReplyDelete