Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer is here!!

When you mention the word summer to many people, the first thing that comes to mind is sun, warm weather, swimming and vacations. If you say the word summer around me you will probably hear me start screaming.

This illustration is a great description of how my summer is. During the months of May-August my job has me completely tied up that I am unable to slow down to enjoy the warm weather and vacations of summer. Don't get me wrong, I love my job.

One example could be today, as many of you are planning your summer vacations or counting down the days until schools is out, I'm in here banging away on this computer trying to get ready for the summer shows and events for the NJAA.

In the last two weeks, my emails and phone calls a day have more than tripled!! Angus juniors are getting out of school and its time for mom and dad to start calling in to ask questions and get explanations.

Please enjoy your summer vacations and cocktails on the beach, as my summer will be spent on the road, at cattle shows and the National Junior Angus Show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment