Thursday, December 17, 2009

Granny's Sugar Cookies

One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas holiday is to whip up a batch of Granny's sugar cookies! Granny passed down the recipe to us that contains a Ruff family secret ingredient, sour cream. You may think that sounds odd, but let me tell you, they are some tasty cookies!

A week ago, St. Joe received approximately 8 inches of snow and ice, so work was cancelled. Yippee!! I enjoyed the snow day as an 8 year old would, as I slept in and wore my pajamas all day. But, I did have a job to do and that was make cookies for the two Christmas parties coming up. So, my roommates and I decided to decorate the sugar cookies. After decorating over 65 cookies we had enough for the work Christmas party and our Ugly Sweater Christmas party at the Lucky Shamrock Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment