Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!








Mother nature blessed everyone in the NW MO and NE KS area with a White Christmas. On Sunday when I was travelling home I kept seeing more and more snow as I got closer to home. As I pulled into St. Joe I couldn't believe how much snow we received. With approximately 10-12 inches with up to 5 ft drifts in places, we were hit with a blizzard.

As I travelled through town on roads that are still covered with snow and ice, I was not looking forward to the mess we would be battling all week.

However, my first instinct was that it's going to take me all night to clean out my driveway in the cold. But, when I pulled in to the driveway I was praising the person who cleaned it out for me. I'm not sure who cleaned out my driveway, but it was one of the best Christmas gifts I received!!

In watching the weather and listening to people talk around the office it looks like we will be receiving more snow tomorrow. St. Joe is going to be in an even bigger mess when we receive another few inches on the 12 we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment