Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!

One of my best friends Stacy Mayo lives in Naperville, IL (a suburb of Chicago) so I decided to head to Chicago for the holiday. NYE consisted of hanging out at one of her friend's house, where there was only 6 of us who rang in the New Year together. Eventhough we were small in numbers, we were big in fun!!




The next night we headed to the big city to go out. There was four of us who took the train to a good time. We experienced many establishments, and they were all very fun. We did visit a piano bar called Redhead. I was pretty excited about the name.


It was great to spend the holiday with one of my best friends. Growing up only an hour apart and going to the same school we got to see each other often. Now, we only get to see each other at special events and football games. I just wish for her to move closer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment