Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love American Idol

I couldn't really think of what to write about tonight, so I thought I would write about one of my favorite things...reality tv. I absolutely love it!! However, tonight is the first episode of this season of my favorite reality tv show....American Idol. I enjoy watching talent and people making complete fools out of themselves. I don't know how some people can walk in there and talk about voice coaches...really those voice coaches need to be fired!

Currently, I am hanging out in the AAA suite at the Denver with other staff members and we are all enjoying a little bit of family time watching AI. We are all trying to do work but our eyes are glued on the tv. It is addicting.

Most people's favorite part is watching the 'rejects' but my favorite part is watching the top 20 go down to 1. I'm so excited. Last year we had a small competition in the office, we may have to do that again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment