Thursday, January 7, 2010

CAB Building Blocks

This week I travelled to Wooster, Ohio to the Certified Angus Beef office for Building Blocks for the junior board members. Building Blocks is a great way for the junior board members to learn about CAB and their different departments. It's also a great refresher for me to hear about the latest happenings in the office. The staff in Wooster provides us with great hospitality. They treat us like family and prepare us incredible meals.




Here is a photo of us at the CAB office.




Coming home, I faced the battle of the winter storm. After five cancelled flights I was able to get a flight 24 hours after my original flight. Due to flights being cancelled in Chicago and St. Louis I had to wait for a flight through Nashville to make it home.

Here is a picture of the runway in Cleveland (yikes!). As I was leaving Cleveland it was just beginning to start snowing. Luckily with some de-icer and some talented pilots I was on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment