Friday, February 12, 2010

Dolewite!!

So, one of the best things about St. Joseph nightlife is the band Dolewite. The first time I heard Dolewite was at the First Ward House and I was wondering why everyone was packing in the place to hear a bunch of white boys in track suits jump up and down! However, I figured it had to be something good because I haven't seen that many normal people out on the town in St. Joseph before. So, we decided to stick around and we loved it!!

The fan club for Dolewite is incredible. I would consider them an old school hip hop cover band that sing songs from the 80s and 90s. They hardly ever have any new songs but people still enjoy going to their concerts due to them being great entertainers and its always great to listen to stuff that isn't on the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment