Saturday, February 13, 2010

We're going to the chapel....and she is gonna get married!!


I couldn't ask for a better way to be spending a Saturday afternoon than shopping for a wedding dress with my BFF Raena! That's right, Raena is tying the knot on July 29, 2010 in Las Vegas!! Yay!! I'm looking forward to this afternoon to spend at David's Bridal going through dresses trying to find that perfect one!!

Raena grew up 10 minutes from me and was neighbors to my grandparents and cousins, but we never became friends until we were roommates at college. Everyone said its tough to live with your best friend in college, but it was some of the best years of my life!!

Don't worry, I'll try to snap some photos today of her in those big pretty dresses and I will try to post them. Also, stay tuned this summer as I will post photos of the wedding in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment