Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How did we ever live without mobile phones!

Every morning I have the same routine; alarm rings, complain about getting out of bed, pick up the blackberry, and check my emails from the night before. My blackberry is the last thing I look at before I go to bed and the first thing I look at when I wake up. It pretty much controls my life!!

This past weekend while skiing and tumbling down the hill, I smashed my phone and broke it. All I could see was text messages and blackberry messenger messages and had no clue who they were from. My heart sank...no way could I have broken my blackberry. All I could think of was; Who is trying to get in touch with me? What happens if I have car problems? What am I going to do in the airport tomorrow when I'm bored?

Well luckily most of my blackberry came back to life, but I still didn't have any use of the rollerball. So that means its hard to text and email, and no use of the internet! Bummer!!

Luckily, when I got back to the office they were able to order me a new phone...but now I'm just sitting around waiting for its arrival!!

I don't know how I got so addicted to my blackberry. Growing up, I never had a mobile phone until I was a Senior in high school. Prior to that I had to carry around my mom's cell phone and really...who wanted to give out that number?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment