Thursday, April 22, 2010

FUJI Japanese Steakhouse

My little sister Alexys has never been to the Japanese Steakhouse in town, so I decided that we should go there last night. I really don't know what all she eats yet, as we usually eat Taco Bell all the time, so I had a concern if she would like it. (Yes, she insists that we eat there every week...at least its cheap!) However, last week she ate Chinese so I knew she would like Japanese.

She was excited to go because I told her they cooked the food in front of us, had fire, and threw food at you. She didn't know what to expect. The chef came out to make our food, and she just loved his outfit. He started with tossing his spatula and fork around and she was amazed. He did all the tricks like the volcano with the onions, the egg in the shirt pocket, and even the little water hose to blow out the fire. He also pitched us a few pieces of chicken, but both of us missed and it just hit us in the face. (I'm never good at that.) I never watched the chef as I watched her the whole time because she giggled and had her eyes wide open the entire time.

She also thought the food was amazing, and dang near cleared her plate. If you remember, you don't go to a Japanese place leaving hungry, because they usually load you up with food. I don't know where she stores her food because usually she eats twice as much as I do.

Again, another great night with the little sister in the books. I enjoy spending time with her and its always a great way to get my mind of other things. If you have a few extra hours each week, I encourage you to be a big brother or big sister in your community. It's an incredible organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment