Friday, April 30, 2010

It's a bird...It's a plane....No! It's the blue angels!!

This weekend has alot of things in store for me and I'm super excited about all of it! Today, Alexys and I will get a private showing of the US Navy Blue Angels air show. The air show fundraisers are supporting the community groups such as Second Harvest, Habitat for Humanity, Camp Quality, and Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Since, we are apart BB/BS organization they have invited us for a free showing. I also believe they have in store for us an autograph session and meet and greet. I know the littles are going to love it!

Tomorrow is another big day for the BB/BS organization. We are walking in the Apple Blossom Parade. I believe we are going to walk through the parade and pass out information and candy about BB/BS. It should be fun.

And then on Sunday.....It's my 25th Birthday! Ya! No more underage driving fees!!

I'll post pictures from the weekend, and I'm sure I will have tons to talk about on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment