Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Great Investment: Sidewalk Chalk

A few weeks ago, I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things for Alexys and I to play with outside. I got a bat and ball, sidewalk chalk, a bouncy ball and bubbles. All together, I spent around $10. The past two times Alexys and I have been together, we have played outside. This consists of playing baseball and chalking up my sidewalk. We have a blast laying down on the sidewalk, and tracing each other. However, it's quiet embarrassing when you see my body traced next to an 8 year old. She makes me look like a giant!! (A good excuse...I don't let her get too close to get chalk all over my clothes!)

Last night, I laid down on the ground, Alexy traced me and then she made me look like a cheerleader. (btw...Storm Cheerleading is the new thing). Below, is my rocking cheerleading skirt and blue hair.

Another thing we did was a game of Hop Scotch. OMGsh, I didn't know how much talent this took. I haven't done this since grade school, so I'm sure the neighbors got a kick out of watching me try to do this!! I about fell flat on my face a few times. She loved it!!

So, next time you are looking for some cheap entertainment purchase some sidewalk chalk.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I think I'll invest in some this weekend for Kat and I to use!

    ReplyDelete